Shaun Phillips, LMT, NASM-CPT
Shaun Phillips has been in the massage therapy field for more than eight years and specializes in sports massage and therapeutic massage work. He holds a degree in Kinesiology and is a certified personal trainer. He teaches sports massage therapy at Central Carolina Technical College.
Shaun was the official massage therapist for Carolina Football, Baseball, and Men’s Basketball and worked with Carolina Athletes for almost a decade years before relocating to Illinois with his family. He is formerly the official massage therapist for Carolina Track and Field and continues to work with both professional and collegiate level Track and Field athletes around the country.
Shaun’s targeted soft tissue manipulation and therapeutic rehabilitative services are a major factor in assisting athletes and clients alike in getting back on their feet after everything from major injuries and surgeries to simple strains and pulled muscles.
What We've Achieved
And where we've come from.
- An Army Brat who grew up being taught the value of hard work and perseverance.
- A life long athlete who played football in the days of two-a-days when, "drinking too much water will weigh you down."
- Battled through school and struggled at every turn but still ended up with my degree in kinesiology and business.
- Ran my own practice, helping some of the top athletes in the world perform their best
- Hustled my way to the top of the sports massage therapy field in state of South Carolina
- Worked hard on every athlete so that they can do their best on the field, track and court.
- Always shows compassion and is honest with every client. My clients are like family.
- Continuing to get better. Every. Single. Day.